cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Deletion of Purchase Requisition on deletion of order

0 Kudos

I have created an order in R/3 , for that Purchase Requisition is created as receipt and Stock transport requisition is creted as requirement both as PP-Firmed in APO .

While i delete order from R/3 , corrosponding PR and STR are not deleted from APO .

View Entire Topic
srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is the discrepancy getting reconciled using CCR report ? If not, then I suspect there may be queue blocks preventing the update into APO. Check out in SMQ2 in APO for this.

0 Kudos

Actually no stock link is there between R/3 and APO .

APO stock is uploaded from some 3rd party system , order confirmation is done by R/3 using APO availability check .

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using APO availability check, the created receipts in APO will not be deleted automatically when you donot have fix pegging active between your requirements, in this case your sales order and the receipts, in this case purchase req and STRs. So even when the order is deleted in R3, APO receipts will continue to be available for subsequent orders.

So you need to activate fixed pegging in your planning procedure (SPRO-APO-PP/DS-maintain planning procedure) by adding /SAPAPO/CL_RRP_FIXED_PEGGING in ABAP class for fixed pegging. You maintain the planning procedure in product master PP/DS tab.

Otherwise you have to manually delete the receipts.

Hope this is useful.

regards

mohan chunchu

0 Kudos

hi mohan ,

i tried as per your direction , even if i am using fixed pegging then also requisition created are of PP-Firmed type only and i have to delete them manually only .

Edited by: Ng Guan Meng on Jan 30, 2008 10:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You can check if fix pegging settings are correct or not by looking at the peggin relationship in Pegging Overview tab of /sapapo/rrp3.

You can see there FixPegQTy column filled up with your requirements qty. DynPegQty should be empty. That means there is a fix peggin between your receipts and requirements.

If you don't see fix pegging, there is still something wrong with your settings.

regards

Mohan Chunchu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have just tried it again. It works that way. Look if your fix pegging settings are proper or not.

regards

Mohan Chunchu