1. selection of one data view and one material loaded the data in Planning Book.
2. If we select the other data view in the same planning book, the previous loaded data vanished. Again we need to select the material for populating the data in Planning Book.
Requirement is ,while changing the data view the system should not loss the material selection.
If that is the standard functionality then what is the logic behind it?
Is there any BADI to incorporate this functionality...?
Thanks & Best Regards
Just one more additional information. If you are there in a PB1-DV1 create some orders and then jump tp PB1-DV2 without saving the previous values and load the same product location. Now you can see the new oders you have created before. This is becuase the system will be using the same SIM session for your process untill u save or refresh.
You are right that is a standard functionality of SAP APO.
There are a number of reasons for the refresh.
1) Data locking, there is possiblity that between the time the data was previously loaded and the the time the dataview was changed, the data is modified by some other user, so a refresh is required.
2) Different Dataviews can have different Time bucket profiles, to check for those again the refresh is required.
3) There could security authorization differences between dataviews, to check for those, the refresh is required.
You can create selection profiles and have then loaded for both the dataviews. That will speed up the user interaction time in reloading the selection between the dataviews.
What is the specific reason you are looking for such a requirement? What are the differences between the 2 data views you are having?
Hope this helps.