Supply Chain Management Blogs by SAP
Expand your SAP SCM knowledge and stay informed about supply chain management technology and solutions with blog posts by SAP. Follow and stay connected.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi all,

I would like to share with you some knowledge on how to format specific time buckets.

1. <relative> property of the time bucket

• Select required KF & Add to Multiple Selection

• Go to Property Selection, make your selection and add it to Multiple Selection as well.

Below selection will return the combination between KF and Current Time Bucket + 2 (you can check your selection in Multiple Selection Overview tab)

• Result:

As current month is July the format is applied to September (July  + 2).

I have tried with other operators (different than '=') but, unfortunately, it didn`t work as expected. To have time range dependent format please check below workaround:

2.  Excel workaround

I started from the requirement of having a yellow fill for Sales Fcst Price in [Current Month, Current Month + 3] time range

• I added some dummy entries for Current Date+3  and another row to return the Time Bucket Header date in the same format.

H15 points to Current Date + 3  using the following formula =DATE(YEAR(TODAY()), MONTH(TODAY())+3, 1)

• Then I inserted a Local EPM member DATE with the following calculation: =IF($H$15>H16,1,0)

• I added Conditional Formatting to Sales Fcst Price so that format to be applied when DATE equals 1

It works also w/o creating local member as below and point the conditional formatting to H18.

This trick could be applied also for locking cells in a specific time horizon.

If you know any other workaround please share!

Regards,

Alecsandra

1 Comment