cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML message not generated for Shopping cart with CCTR as Source of Supply

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

We are implementing Sourcing wave 9; on premises for creating Contracts and SRM 7.0 to distribute the Contract to ECC system.

I have created contract in Sourcing system and replicated to SRM system. From SRM system I have assigned distribution and published to ECC system.The CCTR is created in ECC system and is available in SRM system as source of supply.

Now I am using Central contract (CCTR) as source of supply when creating a shopping cart. The shopping cart is ordered successfully and approved but no XML message is generated. Is there any configuration required? or how can I see why XML message is not generated?

Thanks

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is the shopping cart status going to error in transmission?

Or is it stuck in "item in transfer process"?

In order to ensure that system will use the XML adapter when transferring POs from carts in classic scenario, check if in table BBP_BACKEND_DEST the ERP type is defined as ERP_4.0 or higher.

Also, this is only valid to classic scenario.

In Extended classic, PO will be created locally.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

We are using classic scenario. The shopping cart is not going into error.Its successfully  created and approved (Auto approval). The XML message is not generated so not going for transfer process also.

We are using ERP 6.0 and SRM 7.0

Thanks,

Ajit