cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supress e-mail sent through SUS for PO creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to suppress e-mails going out to suppliers whenever a PO is created in the system. I have disabled the e-mail notification in SPRO->Supplier Self Services-> master data-> Settings for BP. However it seems the e-mails are still sent out. any help is greatly appreciated.

Jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

there is customizing in SUS system , please check at the follwoing path in

SPRO---> settings for business partner ( i think ) , i dont remember the correct path.

there you can set the conditions under which the e-mail should be send out.

request you to have a look at customizing settings specific in SUS area in SPRO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys do you know how to stop the e-mails to go out for new or changed PO's in SUS-MM scenario. Which function module posts the PO in SUS?

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found solution to this problem. If anyone is running into this problem let me know.

former_member200874
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

I suppose I have a similar requirement. In my case invoices are e-mailed to customers whenever they are created. But instead of sending multiple e-mails with one invoice each as an attachment, customer wants one e-mail with multiple attachments of invoices generated in a day.

I think on lines of suppressing e-mail that generates for every invoice and generating one e-mail at a particular time in a day which has to pick up all invoices created for a customer in a day.

How to achieve this? I look forward to your help in this regard.

Thanks for your time and effort spent for me in advance.

Regards

Jawahar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

I am also looking solution for stopping the standard SUS notification for only the changed PO and send our cutomized email. Could you please share how you achievd this.

Regards,

Tushar