I'm testing SRM5.0 right now. I'm new about SRM.
In the standalone scenario of the self-service procuremnt, only accounting data goes to R/3. Does anyone know how to verify the accounting data on R/3 through EBP? In other words, which tracsaction code of R/3 can I see the accounting data transferred automatically after I created the invoice on EBP?
Thanks a lot for your help.
invoices are sent to R/3 via IDOC BBPIV (transfers invoicing information to the back end in FI).
- check LS and backend definition
- check distribution model in SRM
- check distribution model in R/3 (created manually or distributed)
- check generated partner profiles in SRM
- check generated partner profiles in R/3
- check outbound IDOCs in SRM
- check inbound IDOCs in R/3
With transaction BD87, you can reprocess erroneous IDOCs, if for example the posting period is not opend in FI.