cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM open the same page in main frame

Former Member
0 Kudos

After logging in the system (by using BBPSTART service), when I try to enter at every link to execute a task (create shopping cart, create bid invitation, etc.) the main page reopens again in the internal frame of the page and the left menu is displayed twice and doesn't show the page that I've asked to execute. In both menus, it doesn't matter what link I click, the page reopens again in the internal frame. If I execute, for example, the service BBP_BID_INV from the transaction SICF, the web browser shows the bid invitation correctly. Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Cristiano Soares

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano,

Pls check table TWPURLSVR is maintained for Logical Web Servers for Logical Systems. Pls tell your basis guy to maintain this table they should know what to put in this table.

This should solve your problem.

Regards,

Jay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano,

Regenerate the srm roles in PFCG, and assign one to your user.

Regards.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

That did it! You're the man. I wonder though...I went into PFCG and created a Z role. I only added the role to myself though, but it made the services start working for everybody on the web in bbpstart. Hmmm. BTW, I'm fairly new to this...how do I give points and such?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lol Jim,

Happy to help, but unfortunatly you didn't open the thread, so you wont be abble to reward any point on this thread.

C U

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wow, I've got the EXACT same problem with our SRM system. TWPURLSVR seems to have the URL's defined properly for our logical system. Please post back if you indeed solve the problem with help posted. Also, I wonder if there is a way to check that the URL I put in is maintained properly. I just cut and pasted the URL that gets me to bbpstart between the first set of //.../

Thanks