cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Homepage Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on SRM 4.0 using internal ITS.On the login page,I am getting the message "This server does not support HTTPS! It is therefore potentially unsafe to send your password".

But after I enter the login details,on the homepage I am unable to see the normal EBP transactions like "SHOP","APPROVAL"etc.Instead I get to see transactions like "MASTER DATA","MIDDLEWARE BASIS"etc.

Can anyone tell me what are the settings required?

Thanks,

Deepti.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepti,

Concerning the HTTPS message it is only a warning message that can be suppressed in the SICF service definition.

For the menu, it is the user menu associated to the user rôle: you just have to give the user the SRM role (for example SAP_BBP_STAL_ADMINISTRATOR).

0 Kudos

No it does not work..

i am getting logged into the system..but do not see the menu..

my user id is assigned the role of SRM Purchaser...

PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Please check the roles assigned to your userid in SU01 in your SRM system.The left menu in SRM system is based on the Roles assigned to your userid.

Thanks,

Prasanna

0 Kudos

roles seem to be fine..but now i can see the menu...but gives some wierd error now

sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpsc18/! was not called due to an error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

What is the error it is showing.

If the userid you are using is not consistent, it may give error. You can check whether your userid is consistent or not in tcode BBP_CHECK_USERS.

Regards,

Prasanna

0 Kudos

It gives User ID is not consistent with org structure

0 Kudos

how do i attach a user ID to an org unit ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are diferrent ways of getting a userid integrated.One of them is using transaction USERS_GEN.

Others are as below:

1. If you have a separate HR system, data can be

transferred using ALE

2. USERS_GEN - Totally there are 5 ways included in this

transaction

basically your Userid should be consistent in the Organization structure.

Regards,

Prasanna