cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ERP version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have access to mySAP SRM solution, how can I find out which version of SAP ERP is used ?

Thanks & regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find out from the transaction SM59 --> RFC destinations.

If the RFC destinations are already mainatined in your system , then get in to details , and then click on button 'Remote logon', system will take you to R/3 System.

Or else see the customizing 'define backend systems' , if the customizing is already maintained , then you can find the backend details.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried that transaction SM59 and remote logon in my system, but it is not working.

While the systems are working fine, connection and authorizations are ok.

It remains in the same window, nothing changes, what could be the problem?

Thanks

SG

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you are in the details of the system in transaction 'SM59'.

go to the tab 'logon&security' and check the logon details at the bottom

there will be client , User and Password.

client here should corresponding to backend system client , userid you specify here should be available in backend system and should be of type dialog.

you should specify password correctly , if all the settings are maintained , then it should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything is fine in the connection b/w SRM and R/3.

I am able to make a shopping cart in SRM, PR and PO in R/3 and GR/IR in R3 and complete staus is being updated.

So, there doesn't seems to be any issue with authorization, but exactly that way..I mean through SM59, I am not able to logon to other system.

I remember when I configured them, I tested it, it worked but now it is not working,

I am surprised and confused.

Why it is happening like that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try table bbp_backend_dest.

Jerry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry,

I have checked that table BBP_BACKEND_DEST and found the settings proper.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the top menu select system then status and it will tell you in the SAP system data area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case I get the version of the mySAP SRM solution, and not the SAP ERP (SAP R/3 for example) version.