Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove buttons in Shopping cart page?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 5.0.

In the shopping cart -> attachements.

there are many buttons like "check-in" , "check-out" . We want to remove those buttons from the shopping cart page.

how can we remove those buttons from that page ...can any one have idea or sample code please let me know...

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

<b>Ist Approach</b>

It is possible attachment screens using Variant Transaction (SHD0) for shopping cart transactions that you are using example BBPSC01, BBPSC02, BBPSC03, BBPSC13, ...etc.

<b>IInd Approach</b>

Also, To deactivate the use of Attachments in SC, you can change the template SAPLBBP_PDH_TEXT 100.

This templates handles the "Document" tab, with texts and attachments.

But be carefull, this screen is generic, i.e. used for all SRM documents (SC, PO, GR, RFQ, CTR...).

You could use variable GV_OBJTYP = "BUS2121" to deactivate this for SC only in the HTML template.

To deactivate this via ABAP and not HTML, you could modify the FORM modify_screen of program SAPLBBP_PDH_TEXT to switch gv_mode to D (Display). This will update variable GV_MODE_TEXT used in HTML template, and deactivate the use of attachments.

Other option: use variable gv_with_attach in the same form to completely hide this attachment subscreen.

<b>Please refer to these links -></b>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/42/c92d6e3ed16babe10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/46/882fdd8bfc1743bd5ef8b532f94402/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/a7/81b463611c124d8c9d2c5bd8d17b34/frameset.htm

<u></u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Atul,

thanks you very much for your information...

if you have any sample code for any of the way...it will be veryhelp ful to me...

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can we do this thing by directly changing the ITS tempaltes ..if yes..can any one tell wr exactly i have to comment to code ..

please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have resolved my problem as mentioned by atul..i have changed template.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi atul,

i am not able to assign points to u ..i m getting error " Error while updating points".

please reply to this i will assgin points ...

thanks very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess the problem is resolved..

Incase not, do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved ...points given

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you want to remove the statndard field in SC, Dont do chnage the template bcoz when when you upgrade it You will e having problem. You can use BADI for that (BBP_UI_CONTROL*) . Here you can hide the fields thro coding...This is the best way to do that...

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just comment out the related areas in the related screen using SE80.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos