cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Purchase Order item 00010 still contains faulty account assignment items"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Good Morning and have a nice week ahead. One of our users encountered the following error in SRM(front end) when try to approve the shopping cart.

"MEPO 046 : Purchase Order item 00010 still contains faulty account assignment items"

As per my investigation, this specific error appears when shopping cart is created for a particular cost center only. when i ordered the similar material for different cost center, I did not encounter this error.

Your valuable inputs pls. Any OSS messages???

Pls help..

Best Regards

Thamarai Kannan MK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><b>See these SAP OSS Notes which will definitely help -></b></u>

Which SRM version are you using ?

<b>Note 990946 - BBPSC01: Accounting error during PO creation</b>

<u>Related Notes</u>

Note 1000184 - Account assignment error when document transfer to back end

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for your mail. Presently i am working with SRM 5.0. I have tried the similar scenario with similar cost center in back end, no problem, PO is created in back end very successfully. I believe the OSS note, which is mentioned in your mail will help me to resolve this issue. Will update you the developments once the issue is completly resolved.

Cheerios

Thamarai Kannan MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Really thanks for your help. The issue is resolved after the implementation of OSS note. Would like to award you, let me know, what i suppose to do?

Thanks.

Cheerios

Thamarai Kannan MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Good to hear that problem is resolved. Thanks

You can close the read by marking it answered and awarding points. )

Regards

- Atul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

leelasai
Explorer
0 Kudos

1. Please check the GL account FSG with already existed similar PO's account assignment GL accounts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are executing this scenario in Classic environment then just check, whether with the entered cost center are you able to create PR/PO in backend?

Regards,

Sandeep

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Best practice would be to create a PO directly in MM because it is a backend issue not specifically related to SRM.

Once you try to create PO directly in MM (ME21N), the error message will certainly be more explicit and as you said related to cost center configuration.

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by:

Yann Bouillut