cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO not getting created in the backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have made settings for R/3 PO to be created once a SC is approved, but I get the following errors in the "Application monitors>Shopping cart> backend application errors"

MEPO 085Check item number 0 in tabl

06 010Document contains no items

MEPO 071Item 00010 does not exist

<b>Note:</b> PR and reservations in R/3 are getting created as follow on docs for SC but onky PO creation is throwing these errors. PO is getting created if i manually try and create it in R/3, so i suppose theres nothing wrong with the data as well.

Regards,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnol,

I would create an OSS message for this, so that the SAP support can debug the transfer of the SC to your backend. If you want to do this by your own, you could create a shopping cart, hold it, take the shopping cart ID, run function module BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER, enter the shopping cart ID and debug. Set a breakpoint on META_BAPI_DISPATCH and when there is the call into the backend, you can check if the items are still in the internal table, when calling the backend from SRM. Do you have any BADIs activated, (e.g. BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI ?)

Best regards,

Olaf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I've encontered this kind of errors, but in Extended classic, not in classic mode.

A solution for you is to implement the Backend PO creation BADI, and manage the item numbering correctly in it.

Without connecting to your system, I have no better solution to propose.

Regards.

Vadim