cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item in transfer process for long

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have a typical situation where in some of the carts have the status " Item in transfer process" they have been approved and showing the status approved .

I checked the Monitors and it reads. Spooler communication error " communication error transferring xxxxxxxxx item. Can you throw some light into how to deal with spooler communication errors, and what could the probable error.

Thanks a lot,

Manyam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manyam,

this is due to a communication error: your R/3 system was not available, or you had transient network errors.

In case of communication errors, SRM schedules a job to retry the SC transfer later.

Via customizing, you can specify the number of retry and the time between them.

Look at jobs named 'POJOB' in SM37.

You can resubmit the SC transfer with "Monitor SC" transaction.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Cristophe,

I could push one cart, but rest dont have any "Spooler communication error" but status says " Item in transfer process". When I looked at SM37 I could see BBP_GET_STATUS_2, CLEAN_REQREQ_UP are running at regular intervals and also POJOB.

There is any other root cause for this problem?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to push through webgui create follow on documents but that button was inactive. This one is active for carts that are having status " error in transmission".There is any other way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manyam,

If you don't find any trace of any document creation (POJOB, SM13, ST22 & SM21 (SRM & R/3), RZ20) then we can say that you "lost" the process.

To transfer the SC again, manually (first check that the requestor has not re-created the same SC since), you can not use BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER_INTERNAL as items "in transfer" are filtered (you should run it in debug mode and change values in debug, but this is hot in production and often scanned by the admins, and sometimes a reason to fire people).

If you are on a classic scenario and try to create a R/3 PO:

You can use directly SPOOL_PO_CREATE or SPOOL_PO_CREATE_DO (wo POJOB): with SC ID and PO ID (you get it from item data BBP_PDBEI).

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. I dont want to be fired at this moment. Is it ok to do SPOOL_PO_CREATE in production( mine is classic). There is any FM as such for PRs.

Also, I found a note:892274 for this I ll apply this notes and update you.

Thank you,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

For PR, you can use SPOOL_RQ_CREATE.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

I have the same problem as described by Mariam and still i do not have any solution for it .

Everyday some some shopping cart end up in item in transfer process and we have dump written into SRM for all those shopping cart .

However the next day those shopping cart status is changed to "Error in transmission" and then we are able to transfer those shopping cart from monitor shopping cart which result in PO .

The problem is every day 20-30 dump are wriiten into our system. the dump is of type "RAISE EXCEPTION" and the dump has search term mentioned as

-

"RAISE_EXCEPTION" C

"SAPLBBP_BS_PO" or "LBBP_BS_POU01"

"SPOOL_PO_CREATE"

-

Searched for all oss notes and we have implemented

854478,884058,892274 , 918194,937119,already in the sytem without any success.

Have someone experienced such problem ?? waiting for an early response for minimal manual job.

we are on SRM 4.00 patch level 6 . backend is R?3 4.6C patch level 49.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Gurus ,

Any reasons why is it happening ???