cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a shopping cart?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am new to SAP-SRM, so please dont mind my troubles...:-)

Well, I have created an Org structure and also created users. Now i want to add products and also create a shopping cart.

Can anyone please help me...

Thanks,

Bert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can find all relevant information in :

http://help.sap.com --> Documentation --> mySAP Business Suite --> mySAP SRM.

You can also have a look at SAP trainings: there is a special one for SRM: SRM 210 : in 5 days you understand everything and are able to customize a complete SRM system.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

If you want, I provide the next session of SRM210, the 23rd of January in Paris at SAP MALRAUX

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim/Chris,

I am going through whatever you guys told...

Thanks a lot...

I'll come back if i have any doubts and please dont mind my troubles...

thanks,

Bert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bert,

In SRM you can create SC items based on either a material number (replicated or not in SRM if you use a catalog), or on a description + Material group (Category in SRM).

1- Have you created categories locally in SRM (manually or through CRM/Middleware replication)?

2- Have you customized the SRM system for these categories (which document to create and in wich system)?

3- Have you customized the WF (or the SC will be stucked)?

Once you've done that, connect in IE on BBPSTART with a user with role EMPLOYEE and use the Shop transaction.

Regards.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

I tried to create categories manually but i had some errors. I am learning SRM, so iam using an IDES system.

I used COMM_HIREARCHY and created categories. But i dont know how to add products for those categories.

Can you help me out.

Thanks,

Bert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I said in my previous post, you can create SC without having products in SRM: you can create SC item based on a description and a category.

Try this first.

<i>PS:To create product in SRM you can use commappr01</i>

Regards.

Vadim