cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while maintaining attribute PRCAT in PPOMA_BBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to maintain PRCAT attribute in Extended Attribute tab in Tcode: PPOMA_BBP, when I try to maintain Product category, system give error "No Material Group assigned to this value" message no. BBP_ATTR010.

I have replicated material groups from backend, it can be seen in COMM_HEIRARCHY.

We are using SRM 4.0 & SAP 4.6C backend.

Please help me out in this regard.

Thanks,

Ajay Pakhale

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked in table comm_category, everything look fine there.

Regards,

Ajay Pakhale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check table COMM_CATEGORY and put on Logical System field, the name of the correct logical system that you are using, if the table doesn´t have any entries, you can try to run BDLS transaction....

If you have this table OK you don´t have to take problems with this....

Thanks in advance

Rosa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

I am trying to input material category in PRCAT by pressing F4 after giving logical system, in the popup that comes, I need to press downward arrow (beside category) then continue by entering, it gives list of material group, after selecting one material group, system gives me error.

Regards,

Ajay Pakhale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I wonder, why you get this message, if the details are correct. There is no extra setting required as a pre-requisite to maintain this attribute. pls ensure the details you are maintaining are correct - logical system name (I hope logical system name is not changed after data transfer) and prod category.

I would suggest to retransfer some material group (try with one) and recheck in org structure.

Regards,

Prashant

Edited by: Prashant Sarjerao Rahane on Jun 5, 2008 6:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would suggest you to please check the table COMM_CATEGORY whether the replicated Material groups exist and are related to the correct Logical ssytem name.

This gives a better picture than the Comm_hierarchy as it does not reflect the Logical system.

Reward points if answer is helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Are you trying to maintain attribute name "PRCAT" in "Product Categories" option in "Extended Attribute" tab.

Pls maintain only product categories (material groups) codes available from selection (F4) and select correct source system name.

Regards,

Prashant

Do reward full points for helpful answers.