cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm good receipts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, I am working in SRM 4.0 and when I go to Confirm goods/services web transaction, select Confirm Goods receipt/services performed and I put a date range (1 year), if I search all these documents, I have one in the list and do confirmation button is active, but when I clicked here, system doesn´t do nothing....

If I check this purchase order, it has a confirmation yet, only has as different the final price, but purchase order has delivery complete mark. I can´t do anymore confirmations for this PO

Why the confirmation appears in the list in web transaction?

What can I do?

Thanks

Rosa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I thought BBP_GET_STATUS_2 would update the status of the PO to fully delivered and that would make it dissapear from the list of POs to confirm.

Are you running this program?

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it is a bug.. or can be called as gap..

@David, the status is updated correctly. but the PO appears in the confirmation list when searched...

regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This should definatley be considered a bug I noticed this and a couple of other issues with the confiramtion list of a previous project, the problems were -

1. When using the search functionalty PO's with the DCI set still show up

2. If you have release strategies for PO change in ERP then blocked PO's also show up in the search results.

In both cases the system fails to generate a satisfactory error message or doesn't even generate a message, screen simply appears to refresh.

I logged a call with SAP on both of these subjects and was having an on going battle to get them to accept/understand the issue, unfortunately I finished on the project before I could get an answer or fix from SAP OSS.

If you do get a resolution please let me know what it is.

Thanks

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. You can control what POs are returned with BADI BBP_WF_LIST but I totally agree with you, if it is a bug then SAP should fix it.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa,

This is weird, It works the same way in SRM 5.0.

It makes sense to show all the PO in the confirmation, even if the confirmation is complete.

But atleast the icon should be disabled or an appropriate error message would have made user understand..

Regards,

Ramesh-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, but this is a standard behaviour? This is an error as you mentioned in his thread.

Thanks

Rosa