cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic Scenerio -Transfer of SC in I111

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working in Classic Scenrio , SRM 7.02. Tranfer of SC to ECC via PI.

1. The SC is in 'I111' Status , I Couldn't find any failed XML in SRM, PI and ECC. To retransfer again i used the report 'BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER ' program. Where this not processing my SC, Since we are tranferring the XML message Via PI.

So I could i Retransfer this SC, How could i change the status of the SC from I1111 to Failed status. So that i can process the same thr' Application Monitor.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

wendy_xu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED doesn't work anymore. See also KBA 1734421.

To set a SC with I1111 to I1112, I would suggest you implement note 1958403. Please check the description of the note, and you'll get it.

1958403 - BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER: Enable using time out for an specific Shopping Cart Number.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,
Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your response.

As Wendy mentioned, the Report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED doesn't work anymore.

Wendy:

- After implemententing the 1958403 note, we can force the SC to go to Error in transmission status "I1112'. Is that Correct???

- This will be applicable for My Scenerio, Since we transferring thr PI using XML message. The reason i am asking this question - The Program is not process the Item in Tranfer 'I111' Status SC while we use the ESOA service (i.e XML to transfer the SC).I have debugged the same.

So kindly advice me the same.

Thanks.

wendy_xu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Tamil,

After implementing note 1958403, you could force SC item status from I1111 to I1112.

Parameter:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shopping Cart Selection:

Select: X

Use Timeout: X

Shopping Cart Number: (enter the SC number here)

Simulate: set this indicator only if you want to execute the report in test run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pls let me know if this doesn't work.

Regards,
Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for your reply.

I will check it.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suresh_murugan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tamil,

Please go to  transaction code SM58 and see if there is any failed LUW created for the FM : BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER. If there is any Failed LUW with this FM try to execute the LUW again.

You can use Function Module SPOOL_PO_CREATE to create the PO again.

U will not be able to transfer the SC via application motor because when the status of the shopping cart status is I1111 Create follow on document button might not be visible.

You need to convert the status of the shopping cart to I1112 - Error in Transmission status . Only then  you can retransfer it via the application monitor. To Convert the shopping cart status from I1111 - item in Transfer status to I1112-  Error in Transmission   execute the program BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED.

If you are getting the I1111 status again and again for all the shopping cart then there is some error in the PO creation step, to find the error debug the FM : BAPI_PO_CREATE1.

Regards,

Suresh

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you tried BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED to set the status "Error in transmission"?

Have you checked SXMB_MONI for failed xml messages?

Regards

Konstantin