cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM schedule job and OCI used

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are using Requisite BugsEye 4.0.5.6 with SRM 4.0. I'm studying CCM 2.0 to replace BugsEye and need helps from all of you:

Q1: I saw a screen in service marketplace presentation, schedule upload catalog job in CCM need to specify Catalog ID and Supplier ID. Are these IDs mandatory and what if we have 20 catalog and 500 suppliers, thus in worst case I need to run 20x500 jobs. It this true?

Q2: Can CCM schedule daily job to run at specific time?

Q3: In Requisite, OCI-HTML document will be posted to SRM. What OCI document is posted back by CCM, OCI-HTML or OCI-XML?

Q4: On the same presentation there is a statement "SAP CCM does not support exporting of content as files ...". Since we have other application polling export file from BugsEye catalog content. Is there any other way to export CCM catalog content?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Donald Lee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Donald, can you please specify the exact location of the CCM presentation that you mentioned? I searched Service Marketplace and could not find it.

Cheers,

Serguei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Serguei,

Please access SAP Service Marketplace or URL:

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/srm

Then following the path:

mySAP Supplier Relationship Mgmt -> mySAP SRM in Detail -> SRM 4.0 -> Strategic Purchasing & Sourcing -> Catalog Management

There are some documentation including the presentation

SAP CCM v2.0 vs Requisite: Comparion presentation

which I mentioned.

Hope you can find it.

Regards,

Donald

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Donald: thank you for pointing me to the right spot. It turns out I already have that presentation, but overlooked the detail (takes at least 150% zoom :).

From what I've seen, though, I cannot find a scheduling option in the CCM user interface. But as Vadim mentioned, there's probably a way to schedule via WAS.

Documentation mentions report /CCM/PE_START_REG_PUBLICATION that can be used to schedule publishing, but I have not come across the one for uploads.

Vadim or Donald: do you know the name of the report/program for CCM uploads?

Cheers,

Serguei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Serguei,

Actually I do not have CCM to try. May be Vadim can response to your query.

Regards,

Donald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Q1: Yes

Q2: CCM is an SAP WAS 640 Add-on, the job schedduling is made manually, There is no CCM customizing point that automatically creates jobs, so you can scheddule them whenever you want, and specify the time.

Q3: OCI is an SAP norm, you can use OCI-XML for asynchronous process, it should also be possible with CCM (depends on the catalog link definition)

Q4: There is no sytandard exporting tool within CCM, but, once again, CCM is a SAP WAS addon developed in BSP and the data are stored in the WAS database. So you canmake whatever development you want, especially for exporting purposes.

Regards.

VAdim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your very helpful response.