cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK SC --> Purchase req

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have 5.0 SRM classic scenario and 4.6 R/3.

We create shopping cart in SRM and the system transfers them in R/3.

We use the BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK badi to evaluate some custom Purchase requisition fields.

We need to store in R/3 purchase requisition line item the related Shopping cart position number.

I made some checks but bbp_pdbei table is not evaluated with the position in BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK badi call and the internal table e_itmlim_rel for function BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL has no values.

Someone could help me to know the relation between shopping cart item number and purchase request item number?

Thanks

Lara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lara,

what i understand is you want to create in your requisition in the backend the link shop/item in a customer field, isn't it ?

You can implement customer function in bapi Bapi_requisition_create in your backend perhaps to enrich data.

Bertrand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bertrand,

you are right, I need in the backend the link shop item/purchase request/item because the shop item number is different from purchase request number created in the backend.

How can I know this link in bbp_create_req_back BADI?

Please help me ..

Thanks

Lara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lara,

If you implement SRM 5.0, bbp_create_req_back isn't the right badi, check badi BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW where you'll find IS_SC_DOCUMENT (shopping cart info) and CS_RQ_DOCUMENT ( Requisition data ).

Bertrand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The bapi return only REq number :

*" EXPORTING

*" VALUE(NUMBER) LIKE BAPIEBANC-PREQ_NO

the item N° is updated after with report clean_reqreq_up and bbp_get_status_2 (Items link is updated in bbp_pdbei).

You'll find all relevant information with Tcode bbp_pd.

Regards,

Bertrand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bertrand ,

thank you very much for your reply .. you helped me a lot, but don't you know a function that I could use in BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK badi to know the link between the shopping cart item and purchase request item?

Please, let me know...

Thanks

Lara