i am using Badi definition BBP_CREATE_RES_BACK for creation of reservation in R/3.
when i put external debugging inside the implementation. i can't get into debug mode. so can any one tell me when this Badi gets call. when i click some button it should call but i don't which one that.
give me some hints,
These particular BADIs are a complete pain to debug!
The BADI is run when the shopping cart approval workflow is finished. The user that runs the transaction is therefore your WF user, not you.
Method 1 - Long time since I did this.
1) Go into EBP using SAP GUI.
2) Run BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER with a shopping cart number.
3) If memory serves this is the function that workflow calls when transferring a shoping cart in classic scenario. Since you are calling it directly, you should be able to debug it.
Method 2 - Dirty Way (When all else fails).
1) Put an endless loop in the BADI
while debug_flag is initial.
2) Create a shopping cart and get it to approval.
3) Use the process monitor and select the session for debug. You can then set the value of debug_flag to X and carry on.
As I said it is a dirty method of doing it. Make sure no one else is raising shopping carts that will get caught in your loop. And please remove it as soon as possible.