cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add information to the replicated PO in backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We have a need to add some information to the PO that has been replicated to backend. The information is related to the Intrastat reporting. But since we are using Extended Classic this is a problem, the PO is not modifiable.

Is there a BADI or anything that could help us?

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For this in ECS the PO will always be read only in the backend system.

This is the standard design; if u need to add further info you will have to change only the SRM PO and retransfer it again to the backend.

Also regarding BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI; No BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI will be called only when u transfer the PO from SRM to R/3..so u can add some info to the PO at the SRM end before u transfer to the backend.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Gaurav

PLEASE REWARD FULL POINTS FOR USEFUL REPLIES

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Sorry, got my BADI's confused the first time.

If you want to enrich from ECC, you could try user exit SAPL2012 on BAPI_PO_CREATE1 and say that if the PO type = SRM (EC or ECPO or whatever) then put in the extra data.

This would put extra data in while the PO is being created.

I am not sure if there will be anything extra you can do to the PO from ECC than by using the BADI in SRM though.

Alternatively, and I would strongly recomend against this, but you could try in a sandbox system, you could use the user exit in ECC to set the PO status (EKKO-ESTAK) to something different than "K". Probably "I" would be the best to try.

"K" means sent from SRM, this is what stops the PO being changed in ECC.

This would make the PO completely editable in ECC.

You would have to make sure no-one has any access to the PO by checking the roles, then you could write a program to change anything you want on the PO at any time.

You would have to carefully check the whole process though, goods receipts, invoices and so on, and be very careful to check that all the data is passed between the 2 systems correctly this way.

Regards,

Dave.

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

In ECS , you can enrich the replicated PO with badi BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI.

BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW and BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK stands for classic scenario only.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to enrich it from ECC? In other word can I enrich the replicated purchase order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. You should be able to use the BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK BADI on SRM 4 or BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW on SRM 5 to do this.

Regards,

Dave.