SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
former_member374
Active Contributor

We the Geeks Can Dance band had a blast last week in Las Vegas. There is nothing that gives me greater joy than seeing people singing, dancing and clearly having a good time from the music that we created.

If you are going to be at SAP TechEd && d-code and want to join the band in Berlin please fill out this form Geeks Can Dance aka SAP Jam Band Berlin Musician/Singers wanted , or send me an email or message. [check my profile]

We have one rehearsal at 9pm on Monday evening at the Convention Center Hall 4 Community Clubhouse Area and the performance will be during the Welcome Reception from 6:45pm to 7:45pm same space. We stop at 7:45pm so everyone has enough time to wander over to the Demo Jam right after.

We are providing instruments, microphones, amps, pedals, ... you just need to show up and play.

Tentative song list:

• Journey: Don't Stop Believing
  • Katrina and the Waves: Walking on Sunshine
  • Prince: 1999 Prince
  • Joan Jett ... I love Rock 'n Roll
  • Beatles: Twist and Shout
  • Men at Work: Down Under

Goal isn't to do a perfect rendition of the above songs, but to have a good time making music and creating the space for everyone to join in and having a good time too.

Picture of the Geeks Can Dance Band in Las Vegas. Thanks everyone for making it an amazing event. [Thanks you tammy.powlas the photographer has been found: martin.lang check the comments for a link to his whole set.

2 Comments