SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Payment in FM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I need yours help.

We had a problem on FM module with updating documents which was solved. When KR documents types were offset didn't update payment FM.

I managed to identify that, this system behavior was occurring due to an issue on document split settings, which was using the transaction "0000".

This issue has been fixed and the NEW documents KR types generated  started to update the payment FM when compensated.

It happens that, the KR documents types previously posted with the wrong document split settings, are not updating payment in FM when they were compensated.  I need these documents also update the payment in FM.

That said, I wonder if someone could help me, showing if there is any way I can update those documents previously posted to update payment in FM

Best Regards

Jandoval Nascimento.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try to reconstruct the payments via FMN0?

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try to reconstruct the payments via FMN0?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli.

Thanks for you replay.

Yes, But I didn't have success.

TC FBL1N

FMB_PL01

FMN0

Regards

Jandoval Nascimento.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, the message implies that the document already exists. Alternatively, its FM assignment is still not correct. If it's just a cashing (payment) document with 90/1 commitment item, you have to reconstruct the invoice via FMN0 and not payment document itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli.

Thanks for your replay.

I tryed to reconstruct the invoice via FMN0, but I did have success. See the screenshot below.

Regards

Jandoval Nascimento

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the FM assignment of payment document (*209)? What are the characteristics of commitment item assigned to it? Also, what is the content of FAGL_SPLINFO table (VOBELNR field) for the invoice in question?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli

What is the FM assignment of payment document (*209)? What are the characteristics of commitment item assigned to it?

Also, what is the content of FAGL_SPLINFO table (VOBELNR field) for the invoice in question?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have automatic (on-line) payment update?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is invoice cleared with payment document on a vendor side? If 'yes', can you specify your SAP release?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli.

Yes, as I showed above through screenshots Tcode FBL1N.

Release 6.4.

Regards

Jandoval Nascimento

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, I was trying to go through main points (you can find them in note https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/1695556/E ), but without looking into your system, I don't know what to do next. You would have to apply to SAP. Unless, you want to go through the attached note, and verify once more that all the customization is duly maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

Thanks once more for you replay.

As I says previously the document splitting settings weren't  correct  but I fix it. Now customization is duly maintained. So, from now all new payments are updating correctly, but the payments posted before correction doesn't updating in FM. This is my big issue. What should I to do for the payments posted before corrections of document splitting settings, update in FM module.

Regards.

Jandoval Nascimento

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe, there was a program for split reconstruction: FAGL_R_SPLINFO_CORRECT

But, I must admit, I never used it.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, you might look at this note: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2042353/E

Maybe, it will be helpful to use this program RFFMRPFI_PAY