SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Generate Budget Data (FMCYLOADN)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can't generate budget data.

The process used is:

Create an Entry document using FMBBC (the document is created without problems) and then I run FMCYLOADN. In this last step this message appears:

No budget values selected.

Message no. FMCY401

anyone have any idea?

Regards,

6 REPLIES 6

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are you trying to do exactly? If you create document manually via FMBB, why would you use FMCYLOADN? What do you want to copy and where?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

Maybe I'm wrong. I have understood that the charging process budget is:

1. Load budget using FMBBC

2. Turn on the budget using FMCYLOADN

The budgeting process is only run FMMBC?

I just want to load budget and have available budget for purchases.

Regards

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FMBB(C) is budget introduction. There is no such an option as 'turning on' the budget. The budget can be released, if proper customization has been made, but otherwise it becomes available at the moment of introduction. FMCYLOADN is just a tool which creates budget based on already existing figures.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand, but then my problem is that the budget is not available when I run the FMBB (C) transaction.

In the pictures you can see that I have created several documents, but never have budget available for purchases.

The documents are in the FMBH table, but can not see in other tables as FMBDP. By the way, I'm working with S4Hana 1511.

Regards

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why FMBDP? Items are in FMBL...

If you don't have available budget to process transactions, there are a lot of things to be checked. Starting from basic PSM configuration and finishing by AVC settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I configured the same in two customers, one R3 and other with S4Hana. In the last it does not work.

I will check the configuration again.

Thank you