SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry payment request derivation strategy BL Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello FM experts,

When I try to post an entry payment request the system shows me an error message which informs that I have to customize the derivation strategy BL account. I don´t know why I have to customize that customizing point because I already have customized the account determination for request and the systems seems that is working properly because it shows me the G/L account.

ok, I have customized the derivation strategy for BL account concerning budget ledger as the systems indicates me in the error message as this way:

Value type 54 and 60, commitment item and the general ledger account.

So at this moment I have customized the account determination for request and the derivation in the budgetary ledger. (transactions F850 and FMBLEXT)

The system does not work properly again and the error message is the same.

Note: I have activated the variant for budgetary level as 20: Spain.

Thank you very much in advance for all your help.

Ruben Lopez

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mar_novalbos
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ruben,

which is the message number you are getting ? Do you see any long text on this message?

thanks!!

regards,

Mar

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

mar_novalbos
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ruben,

which is the message number you are getting ? Do you see any long text on this message?

thanks!!

regards,

Mar

0 Kudos

Hello Mar,

This is the message:

Falta entrada Customizing p.ledger presupuestario

Nº mensaje: FMBLEXT001

Diagnóstico

Las parametrizaciones Customizing no se han definido correctamente.

Actividades en el sistema

El proceso se detiene.

Procedimiento

Verifique las parametrizaciones para la operación de contabilización en

la actividad IMG Definir estrategia de derivación para cuentas LP.

IN ENGLISH:

Customizing entry missing for Budgetary Ledger

Message no. FMBLEXT001

Diagnosis

Customizing settings have not been properly defined.

System Response

Processing stops.

Procedure

Revise the Customizing for the posting process in the IMG activity

Define Derivation Strategy for BL Accounts.

Thank you Mar for your time and effor.

Ruben

0 Kudos

hello Ruben,

there is a note about this message:

944282 BL - Statistical payments give error FMBLEXT001

Take a look on it as maybe it is related.

Nevertheless you should double-check your derivation strategies for BL accounts. You can activate a trace for this derivation tool (when you enter on your derivation strategies, you can select 'Test' and you will see a button 'Trace' in the next screen). Once you have this trace active, you can go back to F871 and try the posting again.

See note 666322 to see how this trace works.

You can do the same with FMDERIVE

I hope this helps....

kind regards,

Mar

(note: you can assign points whenever you want, but it's not necessary to assign points on each an every reply. You can reward points when you receive an useful answer. nevertheless...thanks a million!!!)

Rgds,

0 Kudos

Hello Mar,

The problem cames because the message informs that there is not any commitment item introduced in the position numer 1. The position number 1 refers to the position of the reconciliation account of the vendor.

This is the situation:

In the derivation estrategy (FMBLEXT transaction) I have not nothing customized concerning invoices only I have customized in that transaction for the values types 65, 81, 82 Is this correct?.

By other hand I have configured in the transaction F850 account determination for order the following account determination g/+/+++/1+++ the expenses account 6240 but nothing else.

The problem as I told you before is concerning the reconciliation account of the vendor. It seems that the systems requiered a commitment item ¡¡¡

Thank you very much for your help.

Rubén López

0 Kudos

Hello Mar,

All the problems are resolved if I don´t mark the check box indicators in the following transaction:

Public sector Management / Funf Management Goverment / Actual and commitment update integration / activate desactivate fund management.

As you said me in ours last conversations those flags must be market I have maintenace it. Let me ask you again, about the status of those flags.

Thank you Mar.

Ruben

0 Kudos

Hello Ruben,

Regarding to Activation of Funds Management: Should you need FMDERIVE to be working, you should activate flag 'AA derivtn'.

Should you need FM Updating, then you must also activate the corresponding flag.

With these settings, you should define a derivation rule in FMDERIVE wich allows you to derive a Commitment item with financial transaction 60 for the vendor reconciliation account.

Let me suggest you to refer again to the on-line documentation for Funds Management

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/f0/ca5716260211d28a430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm">Funds Management</a>

and visit chapter 'Recording Actual and commitment data'

Good luck..

Regards,

Mar

0 Kudos

Hello Mar,

I have tried several times with the transaction that you indicated me.

As source field I defined the account number and the financial transaction. This last one I chose the values 30, 40 and 60 when I define the rule.

As target fields I chose the commitment item.

The system does not work properly, the error is the same.

I have tried again changing the source foeld and target fields, I mean the commitment item as a source field and the account number and fonancial transaction as target fields but the systems work in the same way I mean, Wrong ¡¡.

Is ok the definiton of the source and target fields?

Thank you very much for your help,

Note: As you know the Sap Help in especific cases as my problem is not very useful, All the help documentation have been read.

0 Kudos

Hello Ruben,

Please try the following:

Create a new commitment item with Financial Transaction 60 and commitment item category 3 (t-code FMCIA).

then, you could chose among several options:

- Assign this commitment item in your G/L Account master data, and then create a derivation rule which reads this commitment item from your G/L account. See this note

839488 Derivation of commitment item from G/L account

- Or, you can create a derivation rule using G/L account as a source field and Commitment item as a target field. After, you can enter rule values.

I hope this helps...

Regards,

Mar