SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic move up from wait list to normal booking...

Dmoreira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all, I have a question concerning wait lists in module booking.

Is there any option to configure automatic movement from wait list to normal booking once an student frees a place in the module?

For example, I have 2 students in waiting list. Two other students cancel their bookings. The only way of moving the two students from the wait list to the normal bookings is using the wait list report provided? Is there a way that students can be automatically moved to the normal booking at the moment the places are available???

Another question I have is if whole wait list functionality is delivered before or after EHP3.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Diego

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Diego,

Waitlist functionality was delivered starting with version 6.0.

The 'real-time' move-up function you describe could be achieved in EhP4 using the Academic Post-Processing Framework, where you watch for the event of a canceled booking.

Otherwise, the only delivered option is via the move-up report.

Michael

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Diego,

Waitlist functionality was delivered starting with version 6.0.

The 'real-time' move-up function you describe could be achieved in EhP4 using the Academic Post-Processing Framework, where you watch for the event of a canceled booking.

Otherwise, the only delivered option is via the move-up report.

Michael

0 Kudos

Thanks Michael. Diego