Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find question & Answers

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

from page SAP Answers - SAP Answers I type-in a search criteria in the "Find question, answers and discussions.." area, such as "SAP Fiori" but no result is retrieved.

Even if right in the list of Questions and Aswers showed, there are some containing those search terms.

If I carry out the same search from https://onedx.find.sap.com/landing it works fine.

Best regards,

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea - much of the Fiori content, notably all the DOC-xxxx pages from the current SCN, Including the All Things SAP Fiori page are in the Archive 'site' of the new SCN, which also makes them read-only.  This is also a challenge we are currently discussing with the 1DX team...in essence many of the DOC's were actually just like a blog, but only blogs were moved to the blogs.sap.com

- has been fielding most of the search related questions, and if memory serves correctly there was a recent thread that mentioned lack of meta-data in the Archive site, so perhaps that is what is hindering the search?

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your answer. But does it apply also to the content created on the SCN BETA Version? Because what I experienced is that if I type in the search field, for instance the word "Organization" 

as showed above, my question containing that search term, is not retrieved.

So it shoud not be in the archive.

Best regards,

Andrea

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The search box on the page is meant to pull the results from site search. However, the service seems broken at the moment--I just got this message:

An Internal error has occurred and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

We are doing our best to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Platform team needs to look into this.

0 Kudos

As I understand it, the fix will be applied with tomorrow's sprint release for Q&A.  can confirm or deny...