cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

counter is incorrect in messages.sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

The counter that updates when messages are sent within relay is incorrect. I receive messages and without reading them or clicking on the messages / group, the number changes on it's own when new messages are received.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

will update known issues log.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the reporting. Could you please provide a little bit more information? What behavior do you expect here?

On your screenshot I see that everything is as designed: until you open the chat, the messages there will be marked as unread, and the counter will update after every new message posted to this chat.

So, please, if possible, clarify the result which is expected for you.

Thanks,

Maryia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maryia,

Thank you for your reply. Currently the counter does not increment correctly.  One of it's many puzzling behaviors is that if you ignore the counter and continue to type other messages in other chats, the indicator will not be correct, especially if you continue to receive messages in this chat. I'd be glad to demo it for you in house if you are interested.

with kind regards,

Bill Murray

0 Kudos

Thanks, no need in demo, I understood and reproduced the problem with incrementation. This is already fixed on QA landscape, and will probably not be reproducible after release.

Unfortunately, it is not the only one problem with counter. We are working on it now.

Thank you,

Maryia