Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work order printing in 2023

victor_wojeichouschi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys.

I Was wondering if there is an SAP version where I don't need to print off the work orders.

I cannot believe that I waste 2 days of my week printing, confirming with a stamp, TECO and archiving work orders. It's 2023 and I cannot understand why SAP does not have a digital way of completing maintenance straight from our Technician's Laptops. Paper less is the way.

vikas_gupta1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Victor,

We already have an one-stop app called "Perform maintenance jobs(F5104A)" for the maintenance technician to confirm the job digitally without printing any documents.

Once the job is available for execution(by dispatching jobs which follows phase model or by releasing the order), maintenance technician can not only see all the details of the job like malfunction info, planned components, documents etc. but can also record the time, malfunction information, measuring documents, post and return goods etc. and can confirm the job from the same app. This app is available in both cloud since 2105 and OP2021. You can find more information in the blog: Perform Maintenance Jobs Fiori application | SAP Blogs.

Thanks a lot! Vikas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)