cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access any HTML page using HTML Loader in XMII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When accessing an HTML page using HTML Loader, It thorws an error (no route to host found).

The page is getting loaded in IE6.

I have check in JWS. The proxy is set to browser setting and browser is selected as IE6.

Can someone point out the possibilities please ?

Thanks,

Piyush..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in html loader configuration sourec url, dont give html page extension as .html.

give as .htm. it will work.

-senthil

Award points if this is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer.

Thats also not working.. The same is happening with XML loader, webservice block.... All are not able to access the outside URLs.... where as those URLs are working in IE or Altova XML Spy....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to access these URLs from the xMII server?

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Like Udayan said the xMII server is the key - not the browser test which will act as the windows user. Check your proxy settings on: http://localhost/Lighthammer/Admin/SystemProperties.jsp

Regards,

Jeremy Good

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I have the proxy configured;

HTML Loader says: Error: [sitename] http://proxy

when i execute the Trx using BLS.

What do you mean by accessng page from xMII server ? How can i do that.

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using the browser on the actual xMII server itself (log in locally and use IE). If you get any sort of prompt for user credentials to access the internet then that would be an obvious symptom that the proxy server is blocking access. In order for the xMII transaction process to access the internet through a proxy server the settings you have just configured are what is required.

You might also want to check with the IT department to see if there might be any issues with routers, switches etc. that would prevent the xMII server from reaching the internet or the proxy server itself.

Regards,

Jeremy

Answers (0)