cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pass multiple params to a popup window iChart

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an irpt that has toggle buttons at the bottom of the page. When a person clicks a toggle button a new window opens, passes the param to an iChart and displays the chart. Currently, I am only passing one param. My queries (current page and ichart) have 4 param and I would like to know the correct syntax in passing multiple params.

Example:

var SelOption = ProductID
var strUrl = "Histogram_QA_Moistures.irpt?ID="+ ProductID;

window.open(strUrl, "Histogram");

My first parm is "Histogram_QA_Moistures.irpt?ID="+ ProductID

I need to add...

"Histogram_QA_Moistures.irpt?Line="+ Line

"Histogram_QA_Moistures.irpt?Operator="+ Operator

"Histogram_QA_Moistures.irpt?Lot="+ Lot

Please show me the correct syntax to line all four of these param for strUrl.

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

now u try with this format by seperating each parameter by an & operator and appending with other parameters after assigning its value.it will work,

var strUrl = "Histogram_QA_Moistures.irpt?ID="+ ProductID"&Line="Line"&Operator"Operator"&Lot"Lot;

window.open(strUrl, "Histogram");

regards,

Ravi Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

It doesn't seem to be working. I am able to pass the first param with your code, but I noticed something that wasn't consistant in your code.

There wasn't an "=" after "&Operator" and "&Lot". Should there be?? I modified the code, but I still didn't get the results I was looking for. I should be able to pick only Line and run the chart and get only line data, but I get blank charts for everything but ProductID.

var strUrl = "Histogram_QA_Moistures.irpt?ID="+ ProductID+"&Line="+Line+"&Operator="+Operator+"&Lot="+Lot;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nevermind. I noticed I didn't pass the param to 2,3,4 in the chart irpt. The code works fine and you will get your points.

Thanks!!

Answers (0)