Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping regulatory data for food contact in property tree

Former Member
0 Kudos


I am looking where I can mapp food contact regulatory data in the standard property tree. I am thinking of one of the properties mentioned in the notification/reporting tree. Of course I always can build my own property but I want to use the standard as much as possible. Has anyone experience with mapping this kind of information and cam tell me which property best is used?



View Entire Topic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Paul

do you use the standard SAP property tree (delivered e.g. in former times by CLEO)? If so I believe you can use a number of properties. As I do not know the recent status of the property tree provided by SAP I can give you only "hints":

Normally if you use one of the available data providers of legal content you will get a "draft"/"default" mapping to the Standard propety tree of SAP (e.g. regarding food regulatory content data as well)

SAP has started to "group" extensively the properties; one "group" is the "notification/reporting tree". As a matter of fact the Standard property tree is provdied without phrases and assigned phrases to phrase sets. Therefore many SAP EH&S users use a data provider to get these mappings and most of these SAP EH&S users using a data provider to get the legal content.

So I am sorry: as I do not know in detail the recent proeprty tree I can not give you a hint which property is the "right" one; but i Know there is one property (and the notification/reporting sub node is a good option to check the properties)

With best regards


Edited by: Christoph Bergemann on Aug 27, 2011 7:28 PM