cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Industrial Hygiene_Safety measure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In Edit Workarea (CBIH02) screen when I try to click on Safety measure icon, system is issuing an error-"The role of person responsible does not exist". When i click on help the description is as below:

The role of person responsible does not exist

Message no. CBIH359

Diagnosis

In Customizing for external processing, the role of Person responsible must be entered as the function of person responsible for the task. However, this entry is missing.

System Response

Processing is canceled.

Procedure

Notify your system administrator.

Procedure for System Administration

In Customizing for external processing, create the partner function of Person responsible for IHS safety measures.

I have maintained roles at backend (Industrial Hygiene and Safety> Basic Settings>Specify roles for persons)

Could someone help me out?

Regards,

Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan/Jayakumar,

Thank you for answers... The problem is solved by maintaining Partner Function.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

Would you please update us as to where exactly you maintained the "Partner Function" ?

Is it under PM >Maintenance & service processing in spro ?

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

Yes, under PM; SPRO >Define Partner Determination Procedure and Partner Function and choose >Assign Partner Functions to Notification Type.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am new in SAP EHS and I have found the same difficulties.

Even if I have inserted  OS notification in SPRO and assigned PM, in PartnerDetProc. under activity SPRO "Assign Partner Determination Procedure to Notification Type", the system SAP  requires me to define  "Role of Person Responsible".

Should I have define a role? Where may I create it?

Thanks for any answers.

Sincerly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This error has nothing to do with "Person Group" maintainance, those comes by default.

It's probably dummy error message for incorrect IHS notification type settings.

The IHS notification must have the notification category 01 (PM notification) and contain the following settings:

- Notification origin: General maintenance notification

- Reference time: Notification receipt

- Catalog profile: General catalog profile

- Update group: No updating

- Early number allocation indicator: must be set

Please modify "OS" as explained above. Hope, it solves the problem.

If it doesn't, then copy existing notification type "PM01" to "OS" and then modify changes as explained above.

Regards,

Pavan

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh

Just a check whether you have maintained Person Group just near to the person responsible screen. Also let me know what is the person group you are using in this case .

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Would you please let me know how to do settings for person group (person responsible)? I have no knowledge on this....but roles for the persons are defined such as HSE supervisor.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Edit Work area screen, if i try to click on safety measure icon, a dialogue box is appearing and i have no other option than to quit.

I mean I cannot choose any person group for person responsible.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh

Is HR part of the system or is connected via RFC ?

Actually system is checking for OKCode in the background for the tab pages.

Check for object type WA with external object types PKEY1 and Interface RCBIHWAIF

Navigate to Campus Management -

Basic Settings -

Object Type Modeling Enhancement -

Object Type ---Maintain Object Types

Thanks

Jayakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

check wheather notification type OS is available in SAP PM and which shud be attahced to IHS_Notification_type - environment parameter in EHS SPRO

also check that for this OS - notification type early number assignment box is checked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mandar,

All the settings you mentioned are available but still the problem exists.

Is there any other solution

Regards,

Suresh