cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc configuration error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to transfer iDoc (MATMAS03) from SAP ECC EHP5 system to SAP ME 6.1 using SAP MII 14.0. From the ECC side it is being transferred successfully while under MII message services, i am not able to view any records for the same.

I have already checked for the authorization and RFC connection.

Following is the error message displayed in MES server side:

"JRA]serverExceptionOccurred. Server XMIIIDOC01, Managed_Application_Thread_26,

connectionId=2-01HW433129|sapgw07|XMIIIDOC01, Exception:

com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (104) JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE:

com.sap.mw.jco.jra.idoc.JRAIDocRuntime.createRepository(Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoDestination;)Lcom/sap/conn/idoc/IDocRepository;

(raised by system INPUNEME01|a_rfc"

Please guide.

Thanks in advance.

Avichal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Avichal,

The error message tells that RFC (XMIIIDOC01) which is configured is connected to two MII instances. Please check the IDOC Configuration which Michael Appleby has mentioned.

Regards,

Sindhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael/Sindhu,

We had done the configuration as per  the configuration guide and were getting some error messages in SM58.

While troubleshooting, multiple instances were linked as Sindhu pointed out. Corrected that, however the problem persists. We are analyzing new logs, will get back for help if need be.

Avichal

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avichal,

If you are still using an existing ProgID after deleting the duplicates, you will most likely still have problems as there appears to be some kind of caching or latency involved in the NW registration process.

The best solution is to use a new ProgID and rebuild the whole Listener from scratch.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you use the IDoc Configuration Guide or the help documents?  If the help documents, then I would suggest that you review the IDoc Configuration Guide for some additional insight into the process.  I know the document is both pretty old and for an earlier version, but it is still applicable almost in its entirety.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG