cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHS MM integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have seen multiple blogs and posts related to EHS and MM integration and gained little knowledge about the same. I am a MM functional consultant and my target is to upload data using recording in DGPREL tcode. While testing some sample data, I am facing the issue "material not assigned to a real substance" when I enter the material number in DGPREL tcode. Below are the configuration steps I did. Let me know if I miss something

1. Highlighted the ''Environmentally Rel'' field in Basicdata2 view for the material I created.

2. Created BOM for my material

3. transferred the BOM - here I got an error which says 'specification assignment not done for the material'

4. I navigated to MM02 additional data option, but couldn't find the specifications tab in it.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

as your knowledge on EHS is limited: you should ask some EHS consultant for help. The steps involved for your specific issue are "to long to be answered" here,

Basicly: You have master data in EHS and you have master data in MM. The integration is done either in "EHS" or in "MM" (you link REAL_SUB to material number). Only if you do this can use the full scope of EHS.

May be start reading: https://blogs.sap.com/2013/05/07/sap-ehs-management-for-beginners/

But without any knowledge in EHS: you will not get a solution

C.B: