Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHS flash point values

surajhny
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I need to create a report where I need to find substances having flash point below certain values and classify them under certain category.

I'm not able to find in which tables Flash point values are stored ..Is it AUSP? I tried searching in it as well but couldn't find it

Can you please let me know in which backend table can I find a the Flash point for a substance stored ?

Thanks in Advance

View Entire Topic
tkfain
Discoverer
0 Kudos

You will need to use AUSP, CABN, ESTVA, ESTRH. This is for ABAP for a specific characteristic value: From bottom up wrt tables - Use CABN to get teh ATINN of the characteristic you want the value for. Put that ATTIN into the internal char of ausp. Filter those results for the ones relevant to your criteria. Take the relevant part of the object number of the selected ausp records and use that as the recn to estva. Once you get that list, the recnroot will be the recn of the specification you need, so use that recnroot in table estrh-recn and that will tell you the actual specification (if you need that far) . Use ESTDU if the usage of the value is important. The recn of estva will be the recnmst of the estdu record for that sort sequence.

surajhny
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Terri for the detailed Explanation ..Helps a lot