cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Composition in WWI Report Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I´m trying to display the "Composition" and "Hazardous components" Info (with percentages) in a WWI template, but I can´t make it work.

Does anyone know how to do it so that the information contained in the property tree is displayed? what kind of symbols or parameters to choose?

Thanks a lot.

Irene

PD: Will reward useful info.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hello Irene,

This example would display the identifiers of the components

<11BRG001(M,SAP_EHS_1012_004;*)>

<11BRG002(S:POS;*)>

<01GESTRIDENT(I:NAM,IUPAC,)[D:Identifier]>

<11ERG002>

<11ERG001>

With the master repeating group (M) you define the Values Assignment type (SAP_EHS_1012_004).

The slave group S:POS iterates over all components of a value assignment type of the category Composition or Listing.

Hope this helps

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I couldn´t make the iterative group get the data properly, but it´s now working fine.

10 points for you

Regards,

Irene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark:

Your posting was useful.

<11BRG001(M,SAP_EHS_1012_004;*)>

<11BRG002(S:POS;*)>

I have one question

If the class SAP_EHS_012_004 doesnt have any component , then <11BRG002(S:POS;*)> will fail. (ie the control will not go into BRG002 group, Right?

But for me if there is no components under the class it has to print a default phrase.

How do I know that the class does not have any component ?

Please respond.

Thanks

Vijaianand, Thomson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijai,

Yes, the repeat grp loop will stop there, I am not sure of the default phrase you are talking about, but it will check for all the value assignments under that class with is having VA type composition.

for checking compotion, u can go to that VA with VA type compostion

Hope this will help you in understanding the basics, let me know if you still have problems

Regards,

Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keshaw:

Thanks for your reply.

My issue is , the repeting group (slave) will work only if there is components defined in the class (Master). But my requirement is to display all the components defined in the class and if there is no components defined, I have to display a default text 'No data available'

I am able to display the components if available but do not know how to display the text 'No data available' if components are not defined. ie I do not know the way how to check for components non availbility. Is there a way?

Thanks,

Vijai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijai,

You can use Special Null Group at the end of your logic; in your case if you want to print as u201CNo data availableu201D after end of repeat grp, you introduce null group some thing like this; (<13CNG123><EHS_L_TEXT(EHS-DHGNEN001)).

Regards,

Keshav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iren,

As Mark said that would be helpful to fetch the composition of that particular spec; i dont think its possible to get hazardous substances composition..Pls let me know more details on it,

Regards,

Keshav