cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup Job Agent service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to configure Job Agent service sap e recruitment?

What are the end to end configuration for running job agent successfully?

Please revert.

Regards

Khalid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Anybody with expert advice pls reply.

Khalid

Former Member
0 Kudos

View V77RCF_MDL_PRMC

Assign Service User to Parameter SERVICE_USER (Tell a Friend service, Job Agent service)

In the Customizing activity Specify URL Parameter for Applications with Web Dynpro ABAP, you assign a service user to the SERVICE_USER parameter so that notifications can be sent to external person via e-mail for these services.

JA_SMARTFORM_NAME

You use this parameter to store the Smart Form templates that are used for the Job Agent service notifications. SAP provides the sample template HRRCF_JOB_AGENT. Use this template as a copy template to create your own Smart Form templates.

Assign a Smart Form template to the parameter. In the standard system, the sample template HRRCF_JOB_AGENT is assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy

Thanks for replying.

I performed the task you mentioned.

JA_SAMRTFORM_NAME (used template HRRCF_JOB_AGENT)

SERVICE_USER (Created a new service user for job agent assigned it to given parameter)

Now, I would need to schedule background job RCF_AGENT_SERVICE ??

And also, What roles and authorization I will have to give to service user I created??

Regards

Khalid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't be shy with the points than :-).

You can schedule it or add it as a service of RCF_PERIODICAL_SERVICES via view T77RCF_PS_SERACT

I usually assign SAP_ALL since it's a service user and you cannot connect with it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Andy... Did the settings now.

Will check if it works and triggers email. Update you.

Regards

Khalid

Answers (0)