cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up non hr managed activity work centres

0 Kudos

Hi team,

I am working on setting up activity work centres that are not managed by HR, we currently use a contracting group that is under a contract agreement tis contracting group manages around 11,000.00 Work orders annually. so setting up a PM03 line for every job is not practical.

I have seen it done before but I can not remember how to do it. the issues this is creating are listed below.work-centre-flow.png

• Work orders are being costed at FTE rates
  • Work orders currently have incorrect hours assigned therefore incorrect cost
  • Work orders are not linked through the work centres to reflect cost per contract
  • No contractor work centres set with segregated cost
  • Double up on cost, work order value – MSA value with no link between to settle and contract via W/O
  • Maintenance plans will be inaccurate if created with incorrected costed work centres
  • ZBB - Short and long term budgets will be incorrect
  • Manning requirements will be incorrect due to insufficient allocation of hrs in work orders
  • Capacity planning and schedule compliance is inaccurate

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member602690
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Wayne,

Using SAP Transaction PPOM, PPOC, etc. and similar transaction codes depending on preference, you can create and change work centers in SAP Organizational Management (OM), Organizational Plan. These work centers can then be utilized in SAP standard and custom workflow templates and tasks.