Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Bonus Calculations- Variable Pay

Ritanshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

This query is regarding the changes which needs to be done under set bonus calculation section. Whatever changes we do it is not getting saved and comes back to previous changes.

Did anyone faced this issue, Even we like to change bonus equations/ bonus caps/ different performance form if we would like to fetch.

Is there is job which can be scheduled in provisioning to resolve this issue. kindly confirm

Thanks

Ritanshi

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ritanshi_07

Could you show with a screenshot where the changes are not getting saved ? If it's changes related to the Performance Form source then most actually it's a misunderstanding on how the UI works.

One person who was new to Variable Pay that I trained not long ago also got confused with this specific part of Set Bonus Calculation.

Here is a video (no sound because I was in a call and couldn't speak) where I show how to edit the Performance Source. We first need to remove the current selection, then redo the selection, make sure it shows in the frame below with all the right settings then SAVE at the bottom.

https://youtu.be/py2eKQ5ybPM

All the best

Xavier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jakub6
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello, xavierlegarrec,

I am facing exactly the same issues as Ritanshi described above, it is impossible for me to do any changes in bonus calculation equation because after saving, leaving the bonus calculation section and coming back everything gets reverted to original values.

Any advice here?

Thank you!

Jakub

Ritanshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Xavier

whenever im trying to change bonus equation/ basis calculation / bonus caps option . It is not getting saved and coming back to previous selection .

PFB screenshots

Trying to change bonus calculation equation

Before change

Changes done

After saving and refreshing screen. Original screen comes it is not taking any changes

Thanks

Ritanshi