Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCORM Content in LMS

LA0
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Community,

I have published SCORM Content to LMS Sucess Factors (using the below structure), however content is never appearing as completed in the LMS. Is it an issue that must be fixed from enable now or from the SF's side.
(I am tracking books, book pages, demo, and practice for "progress")

Thank you for the advice!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ShaneLipke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lynn,

As Dirk mentions, there are multiple reasons why your content may not be completing correctly. The easiest way to try to troubleshoot the issue is to take a look at the Publishing SCORM Content with SAP Enable Now session recording. This includes a discussion on most topics impacting the use of SCORM, including the use of the Debug windows to troubleshoot the issue.

Regards
Shane

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DirkManuel
Active Contributor

Could be a lot of things, but I'd hazard a guess that the user isn't 'completing' the Book - on the very last page it's necessary to click the Next button and not just close the window (for...reasons...completion is only recorded when you leave a page, and not when you open it).

Suggest you activate Debug mode and run it in a Dev system, or load it into SCORM cloud and monitor the what is being sent back in terms of completion, there.

LA0
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you, will check this !