cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One more Security login prompt after successful login to portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

When I login to portal with an erec user and pwd the login is successful...however when i click on the start pages it prompts for one more login where the portal user id and password does not work.

The login prompt displays the system name for SAP HR System. PRA the enclosed screenshot

Activities performed for role assignment->

Standalone scenario->

ALE transfer of employees data from SAP HR to EREC system

User type -> communication user( gets assigned automatically via ALE transfer)

Reference user gets assigned automatically via ALE.

Roles downloaded from PFCG and synchronised with portal.

Roles assigned to users in portal( recruiter/ recruitment admin, internal candidate/ data typist etc).

In r/3 initial reference user that is assigned after ALE is kept as it is( RCF_INT_CAND) and not changed if the portal role assigned is Recruiter or smthing else.

Any suggestions on what could be wrong/ Is there something we are missing in the process?

Thanks,

Poonam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to check profile parameters login/create_sso2_ticket and login/accept_sso2_ticketRec system.

Besides this, the problem can also arise if you have separate Front-end and Back-end servers setup where the service user does not have enough authorizations to create users in both the front and backend systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to setup Single Sign On (SSO) from your portal to your backend system to avoid this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy...Thanks for your response.

My portal guy says that he has configured SSO already.

Basis guy says that the password should be disabled for each communication user everytime its created if we dont want one more password prompt after logging to portal.

Your expert comments are appreciatedon the basis approach!!

Thanks,

Poonam

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are using the seperate setup? So 2 systems? Maybe they didn' t configure SSO to the EREC system? Or the ERP system? I'm pretty sure this is SSO which is not configured correctly or your portal system that is not setup to use SSO...