cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onboardees required to log out and back in to sign documents - is this a bug?

carlahudson
Explorer
0 Kudos

I wondered if the community can help with this issue, I have been unable to find anything in the documentation.

Currently, when an Onboardee logs into their account, they are able to complete forms and personal information without issue. However, the option for them to sign the documents does not appear unless they log out, and then log back in again.

Is this a known issue, or is there something in our onboarding setup that is causing this? Any information would be appreciated. This is in ONB2.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Angela_Romano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi carlahudson

carlahudsonnormally it take some minutes from the end of the previous step and then signature step. Maybe Onboardee can refresh instread to log out and log in again

nlgro023
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I reckon you mean signing via docusign? That is not really working as intended then (as for the forms I've created, for some of my customers with the e-signature option, it was not an issue). Sounds like either a bug, misconfiguration in the form or maybe setup issue with docusign. You may perhaps best log a ticket on this as it's not exactly something that is easy to troubleshoot on (no logs or something to check what is causing it).

carlahudson
Explorer
0 Kudos

No, we don't use Docusign. We ask onboardees to enter amounts into an embedded form, or select from a drop-down list, and then the document is generated and pulls that data into the fields to have the signature then added at the bottom within the portal itself.