cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS Requisitions is not moving to Recruiter's POWL and system is throwing the errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Hope all are doing in good spirit.

I have an issue in regards with Requisition Creation and its related process.

I am working in Standalone architecture where Recruiting server is in another instance apart from HR system.

We are using WS45600028 standard workflow.

When Manager submits the Requisition to higher level manager to approve, its done successfully and the notification is going to the Manager. But after approval, Requisition is not going to Requiter's POWL queries.

I have maintained Support Group, Lead Recruiter in it and assigned this to Requisition.

I have checked HRP5131 table. But there is no SOBID which sould be flaged as Lead Recruiter.

When Higher level Manager approves the Requisition, It is successful bu there is an error in slg1.

Error: Error when ending the Work item 0000007704 in HR system.

The system returned the call of interface SAP_WAPI_WRITE_CONTAINER in this context

System Response:

Call ended with an error. The function was not executed.

Procedure: Remove call.

At the same system is throwing the error for the User (This user is used for RFC creation using with transaction SM59): No candidate for this User.

Details of error: The error occurred in program CL_HRRCF_CANDIDATE_ADMIN_BL===CM00B line 77

Procedure for system administration:

Check the context in which the error occurs.

Since it it probably program error and not an input error, you should contact SAP.

Can you please look into the above issue and address me if you have any solution for the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,

Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

SLG1 tells you already the error. The user you assigned in your HR system doesn't have enough authorizations and has no candidate object assigned. Hence, it can't create any objects/data on E-Recruiting side.

Regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicloe,

Thank you very much for your response.

I have done the data transfer from HR system to E-Rec system through ALE iDoc using PFAL.

All the is transferred and corresponding NA, CP, BP generated in E-Rec for P.

All the users(Recruiter, Managers and Recruiting Admin) data have transferred to E-Rec System.

But when Manager is creating the Requisition Request, it going to his higher level manager for approval and its been approved successfully. Later it is not updating the Recruiter's POWL.

In DB table HRP5125 Requisition data is created but with only few details like Start and End date, Object ID. in E-Rec system.

In HRP5131, NB related data is there but there is no SOBID for lead Recruiter.

Immediately i am getting errors in both HR and E-Rec systems as follows after the Requisition got approved.

In HR system, Error when ending the Work item 0000007704. Workflow completed successfully but still here is an error.

In E-Rec systemThe error occurred in program CL_HRRCF_CANDIDATE_ADMIN_BL===CM00B line 77.

And system says, Since it it probably program error and not an input error, you should contact SAP.

I heard that there might be an inconsistency in NA, BP, CP when we do PFAL transaction for data transfers. Can you suggest me to raise SAP ticket in this context?

Or Did i miss any configuration in this connection?

What can be done now to fix this? I am working EHP 5 and SP level is 11.

Can you please let me know. Kindly help me out of it as i am struck with this since very long time.

Thank you.

Regards,

Sekhar

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

One general question: does your workflow user (WF-BATCH) has a canidate object assigned and the recruiter role?

Regards,
Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nicole,

Yes, Workflow user (WF-BATCH) has a candidate object and the Recruiter role too.

Also we have assigned SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW for WF-BATCH user and all test users.

Still the system is showing the above error messages.

I have created NA using RCF_CREAT_USER as per SAP configuration guide.

And i have assigned all Recruiting roles to it.

Is there anything i missed in configuration regarding this?

What can be done to fix this? Please let me know.

Regards,

Sekhar.

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sekahar,

What is the error in the workflow log?

Regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nichole,

Please find the below screen shot for the Workflow log.

Kindly go through it and suggest me what can be done for it.

Thank you.

Regards,

Raj

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please have a look at note 1410069 for a solution of this error.

Regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nichole,

Thank you for the solution. Let me work accordingly with it and revert you.

Is this note applicable for EHP 5?

We are having the following SP levels:

EA-HR             605        0024        SAPK-60524INEAHR               SAP Enterprise Extension HR

EA-HRGXX     605        0024        SAPK-60524INEAHRGXX        Sub component EA-HRGXX of EA-HR

EA-HRRXX     605        0024        SAPK-60524INEAHRRXX        Sub component EA-HRRXX of EA-HR

And, how about the following error which persuming in E-Recruiting system.

The error occurred in program CL_HRRCF_CANDIDATE_ADMIN_BL===CM00B line 77.

Can you also please address this.

As i have already having NA for this user, why it is still happening?

Kindly let me know the solution.

Regards,

Sekhar

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

605 should include the corrections already - do you see these changes in your system?

Usually, this error in SLG1 comes for eg. wrong SICF services customizing.

Regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nichole,

Thank you for the reply.

I have done the configurations as per SAP Configuration guide.

Here i am not able to understand that, what do you mean by wrong SICF services customizing.

I have activated all the services as per sap guide. Is there any Configuration where I can do some changes? Or data maintainance issues?

I udnerstand that i am flodding with many queries. Because I have another issue also with same kind of error. Please find it as follows:

The error occurred in program CL_HRRCF_OI_BL================CM001 line 53.

I am getting this when I create the Create requisition by Recruiter with position.

I am getting internal error for Org Unit and position selection.

I dont know why I am getting these kind of errors.

Please look into this and help me as i have this struck since a long time.

Thank you.

Regards,

Raj

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

SICF customizing is mentioned in the IMG step documentation:

Technical Settings -> User Interface -> Candidate -> Front-End Candidate -> Specify E-Recruiting Services (Web Dynpro ABAP)

Regards,

Nicole