Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Recruitment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Consultants,

Please help me out on the below,

I have done with the configuration of recruitment, and able to generate applicant PB10 but when I am executing applicant action through transaction PB40 and any action like Initial entry of basic data, Offer applicant contract & Prepare of hiring, after executing the record a pop up screen is coming, where system is asking to assign either the date (hiring date) or skipping the field, so that I am able to transfer applicant through PBA7, if I skip the screen (pop-up, hiring date), data is not transferring through PBA7. Here pop up screen is coming due to feature PCATV.

Here, my requirement is only to execute the action (no screen should populate) and after executing preparing of hring, data should transfer to PA through transaction PBA7. No pop-up other screen should come (as i dont need to send any mails)

Please advise me ,how to resolve my issue.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, After executing PBA7 (Transfer applicant data), we must execute PBA8

since it is executed to complete applicant transfer activity, without

executing it Payroll of the concern employee will not be processed!!

Feel free & let me know if further clarification required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Cronie for your inputs. Here, I will tell you , the step by step activities done by me

a) PB10, generate the applicant number (once i executed, a pop up screen is coming , Activity type , mail confirmation of receipt, with warning message This standard text does not have the cor

format for SAPscript, here i skiped this option) and system generated applicant number

b) PB30 and assign the vaccany assignment

c) PB40, (since I have already done with Initial entry of basic data and there is no need to maintain Enter additional data, Reject applicant, Put applicant on hold) so I executed processs applicant

d) Executed Offer applicant contract, (after executing, pop up screen is coming with message Mail offer of contract and warning test, here i have no other option left out to enter offer issued date that I have assigned in executed offer applicant contract.

d) Final step, prepare for hiring, after executing, system is trigerring to pop up screen (hire date and transfer applicant data , here i have to again assign hiring date so that i may be able to transfer applicant data through transaction pba7

Please help me out as I do not want to system to trigerr pop up screen

Regards,

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check PACTV Parameters settings Delete one action and check how it is behaving...

Please check mail connection too..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you help me out, which node to delete?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is below screen You dont want to trigger To do this you can delete the node in PACTV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have modified the feature PACTV , even though the dialog box is appearing

1 In process

INDIC S

APACT 001

RECTK X

PLDAT 1

2 To be hired

INDIC S

APACT 014

REQRD X

INDIC S

APACT 015

PLDAT 2

RECTK X

REFID X

3 On hold

INDIC S

APACT 022

RECTK X

PLDAT 2

4 Rejected

INDIC S

APACT 011

RECTK X

PLDAT 2

5 Contract offered

INDIC S

APACT 021

RECTK X

PLDAT 2

7 Invite

INDIC S

APACT 005

REQRD

INDIC S

APACT 004

PLDAT 2

RECTK X

REFID X

please advise the process to stop to appear dialog box and update should be happened in background........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete  In Process Node Check once is it still appearing a dialog box Take a screenshot of In process node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, I already tried to delete nodes except hiring and come to know that dialog box is stop to appear.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are chances of following things

1. You may have executed more than one action on same day

2. Or may have not followed sequence of proper action i.e. Initial entry ,

Enter additional data then Process applicant so on...

So the Solution is very simple, follow steps at mentioned below,

1. Delete all Actions from pb30 (Actions >> Over view>>Select action &

delete) *till Process applicant*

2. Go to *PU90* and Select *4003* i.e. applicant activities and then delete

Now, You can re-execute the same from Process Applicant data & make sure you

follow the Proper sequence with Extra attention is *Date Specification*