Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable Now Desktop Assistant - Error

sadhanaxr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we tested out the content we built, the content appeared alright in three rounds of testing across three laptops in two different browsers.

However, some users still face issues with Guided Tours where the tool pointed them to the wrong button. This didn't happen in our PCs.

What is the reason for such an error? How can we fix them? The user who pointed out this has the chrome plug-in installed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Anton_Mavrin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi sadhanar,

This could happen when object is "unstable" meaning, it's id or name could change.

If it is SAP application or officially supported app (see PAM), then the recommendation would be to submit an incident, include there your recording .dkp. SAP support could request providing access to the application to do further investigations.

sadhanaxr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anton, thank you. Can you please tell me where I can raise a ticket/ incident? Also, how can I get the .dkp?

sadhanaxr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would it be possible to fix this unstable object from our end as well?

Anton_Mavrin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can export .dkpfile by right-clicking on your content object (simulation, guided tour, book, etc) in the Producer and selecting "Export".

The same is possible to do in Manager HANA or Cloud edition. Choose an object to export and click on the down arrow nect to the Import Archive link. You will find the Export Archive option.

Anton_Mavrin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes, could be possible by providing this UI element with the constant ID.

Answers (0)