Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

En Route Folder Performance & Goals

lindaweiler8
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a route map with 4 steps. Goal Evaluation, Goal Setting, Signature Employee, Completed.

The Form is in the first two steps at the manager. The employee can not see the form within their En Route Folder, als long, as it is in Goal Evaluation or Goal Setting.

Is this new? Is there anything we can do?

What is the rule for showing forms in the En Route Folder? I thought employees always have their forms in the En Route Folder?

Seems like they need to be involved in the Modify Stage to get their Form within the En Route Folder?

Thanks and best regards,

Linda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

MridulSharmaSF
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Linda @lindaweiler8 ,

I did a testing and below are the observations

1.When you launch a form for an employee, I thought the form is always in the en route folder of the employee visible. But even if I check "Create En Route Copy" it does not show. >> When the form is sent to next step then the form will go to enroute of the current step owner folder

2.My expectation was that the employee has a form which is created for him ALWAYS in his inbox. >> The employee will have the form once the form is sent from his current route step for which he is the owner so for eg of the form is at Manager step or HR step for which EM and EHR are the owner then the form will be in Employee Enroute folder. So enroute is basically a snapshot of the form before it was sent to next step and will be available in Enroute folder of person who sent it to next step.

I hope this clears your doubt and can conclude as answer.

Thanks

Mridul

MridulSharmaSF
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Linda pls mark this as answer if this helped you

MridulSharmaSF
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Linda ,

When we choose below highlighted option while launching the form ,it comes to en-route folder .

Hope this help

thanks

Mridul

lindaweiler8
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mridul,

thank you! But this is not what I meant.
When you launch a form for an employee, I thought the form is always in the en route folder of the employee visible. But even if I check "Create En Route Copy" it does not show.
I understand that this checkbox is to have a copy in the en route folder after a role had it in their inbox.

But my usecase is a route map, where the employee does not have the form in his inbox until they sign it.

My expectation was that the employee has a form which is created for him ALWAYS in his inbox.

Best regards,

Linda

MridulSharmaSF
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Linda ,

When performance form is sent to next step as per route Map At that time a copy of the form is created in the En Route Folder. This is called the En Route copy of the form. This En Route copy is a snapshot in time and only contains information that was on the form at the time it was in the Inbox.

Below is the KBA for your response ,please mark this as answer if cleared your doubt which will help others.

launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2088748

Thanks

Mridul

lindaweiler8
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mridul,

thank you for helping in this case.

I thought, that employees ALWAYS have a copy in En Route Folder when a form is created for them. Eventhough the route map do not contain the employee until Signature. But this is not true, or?

Thank you again!

Linda