cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Rec Workflow - notification mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using E-Rec workflows. When ever a user trying to apply for a job from portal, he will receive a mail that " .... please go through the following link to confirm your registration ..... <URL> ......."

my doubt is, from where this e-mail is generating.?

This e-mail is not generating in my Quality system but working fine in Prod. I have observed that RSCONN1 report is scheduled in background. Is this report sending that notification mails to the applicant ?

Thank You.

Regards,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

The mail is triggred by workflow,you can check the structure of workflow by SWIA and SWI5 T-code.

Check the T-code SOST here you will get all the communication sent by system's workflow to candidate.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your reply.

The main problem is, mails are not generating in SOST in Quality, that is working fine for Prod.

Regards,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's triggered by workflow. Standard wf is WS51900018

Maybe it's not activated on ACC. Or the verification process is deactivated maybe on ACC (table T77S0 => RECFA => VERIF => X

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

We are using custom workflows and I am new to E-Rec.

Can you please explain  "Maybe it's not activated on ACC. Or the verification process is deactivated maybe on ACC (table T77S0 => RECFA => VERIF => X" what exactly you mean and where I have to check this ACC ?

Thank you.

Regards,

Pavan.

Message was edited by: Pavan A

Former Member
0 Kudos

check via transaction PFTC in your custom workflow than if the link is active (it's the last tab of the workflow)

you check table T77S0 via transaction SM31 to see there is an X in value RECFA / VERIF