cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undo function in EVDRE Input Schedule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The undo functionality does not work in EVDRE Excel Input Schedules (SAP BPC NW 7.5)..Kindly let me know if you could use the same....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The only undo option supported in the template is available when you drill down on some member.

If you make any changes. Undo will not revert the changes, if you have expanded or refreshed the template.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your response. Say we enter a value in the input template and have not sent the data. Is it not possible to press ctrl Z and delete the last entered data (like in native excel)??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this should be possible.

As I said earlier, you will be able to undo the changes, if you have not refreshed or expanded the template.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it does not work in our case...

We enter the value and immediately try to undo it..This does not work...Any idea what could be the reason?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried the below things:

1. Opened a dynamic report

2. Entered value in an empty cell

3. Pressed Ctrl + z. This cleared the value, that was entered in step 2.

Can you try the above steps?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - I tried the above steps for a report and undo function does work...

However my query is with respect to input schedule...In an input schedule the steps mentioned by you do not work....

Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shibu,

I opened a dynamic input schedule in the Apshell appset. I entered a data in one of the cells, the color of the cell changes (due to the format range). I pressed ctrl + z. However, it didnt remove the data.

I removed the formatrange option. Now when i press ctrl + z, it works perfectly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nilanjan...That worked for us...