cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Book Depriciation Calculation

GPRASHANTKUMAR
Discoverer
0 Kudos
95
Tax book depreciation calculations
1st year special depreciation should calculate 60 % remaining 40% depreciation should calculate based on useful life.

I need help with the configuration steps for the same as the asset age is not available then need to consider as new asset

GPRASHANTKUMAR
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi please i need help on this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)